The Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture & Lands invites applications for the following education roles within the Government school system for 2021/22 academic years commencing August 2021
To provide professional occupational therapeutic services and facilitate and implement occupational programmes and individual programme goals by undertaking appropriate assessment, therapy intervention, in-classroom support, consultation and training for students within government schools and/ or the Early Intervention Programme [EIP].
*Required qualifications, experience & special skills include the following:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy or Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy (at the level required in the jurisdiction for licensure)
- Professional Registration and certification to work as an Occupational Therapist.
- Applicant must be CPAM registered or eligible for CPAM registration
- A minimum of three years post registration experience as an OT working in a school or hospital setting with children requiring physical/occupational therapy.
- Experience with students with a wide variety of disabilities is necessary as the job involves working with students with medical, neurological, psychiatric, emotional, behavioural and/or learning problems.
The remuneration package for the successful candidate is offered without deductions. The Cayman Islands Government provides an additional 12% pension contribution and 100% health insurance coverage for the employee and their dependents.
A detailed Job Description and the Government Application Form are available online at www.education.gov.ky/jobs Please send your completed Government Application Form, Supplementary Form (teaching post only) and Cover Letter only via e-mail to email@example.com
Application Deadline: January 29th 2021
Cayman Islands Government - Ministry of Education, Youth Sports, Agriculture & Lands