St Leonard’s C.E. Primary School is an Academy currently transforming from a one form entry to a two form entry school, based in Lambeth. We are a happy, friendly and hardworking school that has high expectations of both staff and children.
We are seeking a committed and highly professional Office Administrator to join our team.
We are looking for a friendly and welcoming person to provide a professional and effective admin support service to the school. Ideally you will have first-hand experience of working in a school office or other busy office environment, will be highly organised and possess excellent communication and IT skills. This is a very busy and varied role so a flexible, can-do attitude is a must. You will undertake a wide range of key administrative duties to support the efficient day-to-day running of the school. Appearance and articulation is very important as you are the first contact with visitors and parents/carers.
The ideal candidate will possess Maths and English GCSE’s graded between A to C, an NVQ 2 or equivalent qualification or relevant administration experience.
You will be:
• Well presented, hardworking, trustworthy, caring and able to empathise with others
• Able to work successfully as a team member, establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices
• Able to work under pressure in a constantly changing and demanding environment and remain professional at all times.
• Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing using standard English
• Able to fully respect and engage in the Christian life of an Anglican school
Visits prior to application are highly recommended and can be arranged by telephoning the school office.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity and safeguarding checks including a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs.
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form, please go to our website: https://www.st-leonards.lambeth.sch.uk/job-vacancies Please apply directly to the school and not via an agency.
Closing date: Tuesday 21st September 2021 at 12:00
Interviews: To be confirmed.
Application Packs are available online at
Please submit your application via email to:
Shani Ayton, School Office Manager
Telephone enquiries: 020 8769 2712
St Leonard's Church of England Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years