We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive administrator to cover maternity leave, to work as part of our administration team in our busy office environment. This varied role will give the successful candidate an opportunity to learn all aspects within the department. The successful candidate will have experience or training within an administrative role and should have excellent communication and organisational skills. It is important that you have a warm, caring and professional manner at all times, as you will be dealing face to face with parents and carers on a daily basis. As a busy school, this opportunity provides the potential to grow and develop new skills. The Office Administrator will work closely with the the Office Team and Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of all administrative roles within the school.
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of schools systems SIMS is desirable
- Experience or training in a busy environment
- Flexible and adaptable to suit the needs and requirements of the office manager and leadership team
- Able to remain professional when handling confidential material
- An excellent communicator with both parents, children and staff
- In possession of A-C in Maths and English in GCSE or equivalent.
- Aware of the importance of confidentiality and safeguarding of children
- Confident with the use of Microsoft Office and ideally some experience of updating and maintaining website content
Why work at Chestnut Park Primary school
- An opportunity to develop your skills and be part of a team committed to supporting the school
- A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
- A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of local community
- A new modern, purpose built environment to aid the delivery of your role
Hours: Temporary maternity cover - 9.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday, 39 weeks of the year (Term time) Salary: Associate 2; FTE £19291- £21,000 Pro-rata £14,982 - £16,309
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date for applications: 22nd September 2021 at 11.59pm
Interview date: TBC
Chestnut Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 8 years
We are a new three form entry primary school which opened its doors to reception children for the first time in September 2015. Each year the school will increase its age range, adding an additional year group until it is an all throug...