Office Administrator Mexico
Mexico City, MX
Category: Administration and Customer Services
Permanent, Full time
What it’s about
We offer the world’s leading range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English. We are recruiting the following role at our Mexico City office.
Are you a bright, dynamic and professional Office Administration interested in developing your career with the worldwide leaders in English language assessment? Are you capable of multitasking and having the flexibility to implement new procedures and systems to improve the smooth running of the office? Here is the perfect opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing
• To coordinate and perform clerical tasks such as travel arrangements, meetings and events including liaising with staff and external contacts.
• To support and assist RD, CH and all staff in the office with administrative tasks.
• Front of house, dispatches, dealing with client inquiries, answering, filtering and transferring phone calls to proper areas and staff members.
• To support and assist the different functional areas: Business Development, Marketing, B2G, Assessment and Customer Services.
• To attend government officials from entities such as health and safety from City Hall and/or Social Security when these visit the office to request documents or evidence.
• Use all his/her administrative skills to ensure effectiveness and business demands from the Mexico office.
• Helps produce quotes, purchase orders, payment reminders, interaction with CUP and other stakeholders (centre) administration staff, all according to Financial Procedures.
• Generate, analyse and debug databases for different functional areas.
• Manage the signing of contracts that the business requires and related documentation.
• Make calls to clients or centres when conducting market research.
• Obtain sales reports through the different internal systems: CRM, PowerBI, pivot tables.
What we’re looking for
• Educated to bachelor’s degree level
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (B2) and Spanish (C1)
• Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Ability to prioritise workload effectively and meet deadlines
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• Ability to work semi-independently (autonomously)
• Ability to evaluate processes and procedures and priorities for the office
• Ability to recommend improvements to administrative processes
• Experience in administrative processes
• Experience working autonomously
• Experience in providing a high level of customer service
• Experience in communicating effectively, both in Spanish and English
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
In addition to a competitive salary and the benefits according to Mexican law we offer:
• 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment English is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We are the global leader in English language assessment. We help people learn English and prove their skills to the world. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers.
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 13/01/2019 and interviews will be held on 29/01/2019.
Going forward all Job Description content will be incorporated into the body of our Job Adverts. This allows candidates to read all the job information no matter where they have seen the job role. A separate job description document may be sent out at the interview invite stage but will include the same content as our advert.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.