We are seeking to appoint an experienced Office Administrator who can provide administrative and organisational support for the day-to-day operation of a busy school office.
They will also need to act as a First Aider during the school day.
Candidates will need to be able to respond flexibly to the demands of the post and will need to be dedicated to providing a high-quality service and able to work to tight deadlines.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
• excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
• experience of working in a busy office dealing with a variety of tasks
• excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
• accurate literacy skills
• first aid experience or willing to undertake First Aid training
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure and barring service check is a requirement of this post. A copy of our Safeguarding Policy is available to view on our website.
Please note: CV's are not accepted.
Only fully completed application forms to Recruitment@jths.co.uk are to be submitted for shortlisting.
Please review our Recruitment Pack on the school website before submitting your application.
John Taylor High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
‘We believe in the power of education to improve lives – and the world’
John Taylor High School is at the centre of the John Taylor Multi-Academy Trust, and as a National Teaching and Research School, this provides us with access to a wide r...