Office Administrator - Brazil
What it’s about
Are you an experienced office administrator looking for professional opportunities? Do you enjoy managing an office and are always looking for ways to increase efficiencies? If so then please apply to this open opportunity as Cambridge Assessment English Brazil, leader in the field of English language learning, teaching and assessment is looking for an Office Administrator that will secure the smooth running of office, enabling our business to grow.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure effectiveness and business demands from the Brazil office.
- To coordinate and perform clerical tasks such as travel arrangements, meetings and events including liaising with staff and external contacts.
- Front of house, dispatches, dealing with client inquiries, answering, filtering and transferring phone calls to proper areas and staff members.
- To support and assist the different functional areas with administrative tasks: Country Head, Business Development, Marketing, Assessment and Customer Services.
- Assist Marketing, preparing and dispatching marketing materials to centres in the region, checking on stock control whenever needed, etc.
- To manage office purchases (IT equipment, electrical appliances, mobile phones, sundries, etc.) and manage maintenance issues as required.
- To attend government officials from entities such as health and safety from City Hall and/or Social Security when these visit the office to request documents or evidence.
- Helps produce quotes, purchase orders, payment reminders, and interaction with stakeholders (center) administration staff, all according to Financial Procedures.
- Generate, analyse and debug databases for different functional areas.
- As required, communicate with Cambridge by sending financial reports (Corporate card returns) and reply to queries of an administrative nature
- Manage the signing of contracts that the business requires and related documentation.
- Make calls to clients or centers when conducting market research.
- Obtain sales reports through the different internal systems.
What we’re looking for
Bachelor’s degree, Portuguese C1 (CEFR) and English B2 (CEFR) level both
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to work semi-independently (autonomously)
- Ability to evaluate processes and procedures and priorities for the office
- Ability to recommend improvements to administrative processes
- Experience in administrative processes
- Experience working autonomously
- Experience in providing a high level of customer service
- Experience in communicating effectively, both in Portuguese and English
- Innovation and improvement
- Customer focused
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment English is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We are the global leader in English language assessment. We help people learn English and prove their skills to the world. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
- Generous contributory pension
- 30 days annual leave, plus national and local holidays
- Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
To apply please upload your covering letter and CV.
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches leads to innovation and creates an atmosphere where everyone’s contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work. Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 31 December 2018 and interviews will be held on 23 January 2019.
If you’re successful at interview stage we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER