(Salary Range: NJC for Local Government Services Scale 2, Spine Point 4)
25 hours per week
Part Time Post
Required from March 2021
We are seeking to appoint a committed and friendly Office Assistant to work in our school office. Ideally, we are looking for someone to start in March, pending DBS clearances. This post will suit someone who has previous office experience, including a good understanding of Microsoft Word.
If you are interested in the post of Office Assistant and you are: hard working, collaborative and have strong organisational skills, this could be the job for you.
This post will be in line with the National Joint Council (NJC) local government pay scales and salary on appointment is dependent on experience. The job specification gives greater detail.
We can offer you:
• A wonderful office environment and office staff to work with
• Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
• Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
• Outstanding leaders - as recognised by Ofsted and SIAMS - who will provide constant support and development opportunities
• A very supportive parent / school community
Visits are subject to certain COVID-19 restrictions but we can still arrange a virtual tour if meeting in person is not possible so that you can gain an overview of the school, the community and speak to the Headteacher/Deputy Headteacher.
Please phone 020 8874 7786 to arrange a mutually convenient time or to find out further information.
• Contact will be made with short-listed candidates soon after shortlisting and times will be arranged to observe teaching and to interview.
• To ease the short-listing process, we ask applicants to note the following. You must complete the Southwark Diocesan Boards of Education application form. You must use the Job Specification sheet to compete your supporting statement.
• When writing the supporting statement please ensure that you have covered all the points in the Selection Criteria of the Application Pack, in order. Please give personal examples to support the points, which make clear your role and responsibilities.
We look forward to hearing from you
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively go to our school website: http://www.stmichaels.wandsworth.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/
Application forms (SDBE only) should be returned to the school either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , post or by hand.
Closing Date: 22 January 2021(at noon)
Interviews: 27 January 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Michael’s CE Primary School
Tel: 020 8874 7786
Fax: 020 8870 2257
Roll No: 420
St Michael's CofE Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years