Post: Office Manager and Administrator
Start date: ASAP
Working hours : 07:45-16:30
43 weeks per year (Term time plus 4 weeks)
Pimlico Primary is an ‘Outstanding’ free school, situated in the heart of beautiful Westminster, a two minute walk from Pimlico tube station. The school is proud of its friendly, committed team and diverse, welcoming community. Our children are polite, well behaved and a delight to teach. Founded in 2013, the school is constantly expanding: this means that there are a plethora of career development opportunities.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Office Manager and Administrator, to lead our office function. This essential and important role, will serve the pupils and parents, staff and visitors to the school. The successful candidate will enjoy a systematic approach to a varied administrative task load and will recognise the need for confidentiality.
We can offer you:
• A warm, welcoming environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed staff team.
• Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in the heart of London.
• Excellent career advancement and continuing professional development opportunities.
• Happy, polite and engaged children with great enthusiasm for learning.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Experienced in working in a school office and using systems such as SIMs.
• An effective and positive communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Calm under pressure and able to deal with a varied and demanding workload.
• Well organised, reliable and able to use their own initiative.
• Committed to nurturing strong and open relationships with staff, pupils and families to support our growing school community.
To apply: Please download and complete an application form.
Tour of the school: Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended. Please email: email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 15th 2019
Assessments and Interviews: Wednesday 16th 2019
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.
Pimlico Primary, Lupus Street, London SW1V 3AT
Tel: 0207 802 1909