School Office Manager
Salary Grade 3 (SCP 9 – 22) Actual Salary Range £20,903 – £27,041
Full time (banked hours) subject to negotiation (36.5 hours)
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) wish to appoint an Office Manager. We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils and staff, supportive representatives and Trustees and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. Our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Primary School and Sutton Park Primary School. We are a developing MAT, growing steadily. We will also be opening PA High School in September 2021.
Applicants are sought from candidates who will complement the Administration Team and have the skills and ability to effectively manage the school office, providing high quality support throughout the school community.
The ability to promote the Administration team’s vision ‘to be the best part of your day’ is a vital element of the role.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with staff, pupils, parents and visitors. You will be flexible and able to cope with interruption, work well within a team and on your own.
We require someone who can:
• provide a high level of administrative service/support to the Senior Leadership Team;
• act in a courteous, diplomatic and professional manner to ensure that a consistent and outstanding customer service is provided at all levels - ‘to be the best part of your day’;
• be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure, producing work to a high standard;
• be methodical, well organised and display an appropriate level of confidentiality, child protection, data protection, security and safeguarding awareness;
• demonstrate a good level of ICT and keyboard skills;
• interact productively with children, parents, staff and visitors;
• manage time effectively and work within organisational procedures and processes;
• work collaboratively and supportively with colleagues within the school and wider Trust;
• lead, motivate and develop staff;
• compile data, complete termly census returns and process CTFs;
• liaise effectively with external agencies and internal support services;
• deal with confidential information, including management of the Administration service desk; and
• complete other tasks that are commensurate with the role.
We are proud to offer a supportive and experienced leadership team, a hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff, a well-resourced MAT and a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For an application pack please visit our website www.the-pact.co.uk or contact the PACT Central Support Team HR Department on 0121 725 5252. Your application should be completed in full and submitted via email to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2021 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 03rd May 2021.
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”.
Prince Albert Community Trust
- English primary schools