Menorah Foundation School is a successful, over-subscribed, modern orthodox Jewish school located in leafy Edgware, North London. We are seeking a highly-experienced, enthusiastic and personable Office Manager to join us by January 2018 or soon after.
Menorah Foundation school is close to full transition from one to two form entry with start of the art facilities and is a warm and welcoming environment. This is an opportunity to join a vibrant and welcoming team in a school with enthusiastic and friendly children. Our most recent OFSTED inspection judged us as Good with elements of Outstanding.
The office team are caring, inclusive and supportive and are acknowledged as the hub of the school.
The successful candidate :-
- Must have previous experience in a school office managerial role
- Will have strong IT and administrative skills, ideally including the use of Integris.
- Will have excellent time management skills, be thoroughly organised and be able to multi-task
- Must be a 'people person', with outstanding interpersonal skills and the patience to deal professionally with all of our stakeholders. These include children, visitors, school governors and most importantly, our parents.
- Will have a positive attitude and be flexible in a busy work environment
- Will be available for one week in advance of each new session and similarly at the conclusion of each completed academic year.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (ideally 8.15 - 4.15).
Term time plus 2 weeks.
Statutory holidays of 22 days plus all Jewish holidays. Annual leave to be taken during school holiday times.
Salary: NJC scale 26-32, depending on experience.
Closing date: open, until a suitable candidate is secured. Interviews will be arranged on receipt of satisfactory application. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Start date: January 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Interviews: on receipt of applications
For an full person specification, job description and further details please contact 0208 906 9992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The appointment is subject to enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The applicant will also require two excellent references. It is our school policy to follow up ALL references.
No Agencies please