St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School is an Ofsted rated Outstanding school located just outside Nottingham City Centre. We are a diverse and caring school that successfully brings together pupils from many different cultures into one happy inclusive community.
Are you a highly organised and skilled administrator looking for your next challenge?
We are looking for a dedicated professional, who sets high standards for themselves and others and works successfully in partnership with our parents, our community and our passionate, dedicated, friendly team of children and staff.
If you’re ambitious, hardworking and want to make a difference, St Teresa’s is looking for you.
You will manage the clerical, secretarial and administrative support for the Headteacher and the school. The role encompasses the smooth running of the school office, including completing data returns and ensuring all training is up to date, administration of the admissions process, overseeing the school’s reception desk.
This role is Term Time Only but there may be a requirement for some holiday working.
The successful candidates will:
• Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
• Have outstanding communication skills and the ability to nurture positive relationships.
• Have experience of working in a busy administrative environment.
• Have excellent personal, administrative, and organisational skills.
• Be able to plan and prioritise own workload, meeting set deadlines.
• Have the ability to maintain a calm, positive and professional manner at all times.
• Have excellent relationships with pupils, parents, and staff.
We can offer:
• A chance to work with genuinely well behaved, enthusiastic, and happy children.
• A welcoming and friendly team of staff
• A positive and purposeful atmosphere
• A commitment to ongoing professional development
• A highly collaborative staff team with a genuine commitment to peer support
• Opportunities for collaborative working across our MAT partnership of schools
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school on 0115 915 5762.
You will receive an automated response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received. Please contact HR on 0115 851 5454 if you do not receive this automated response.
The Trust and St Teresa’s Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Details of this post and an application form are available on our website www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 20 September 2021 (9.00 am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s CPD Hub.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
• Access to first class CPD opportunities. We have a specialised CPD Hub to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD for all our staff. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
• Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
• Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
• Cycle to Work Scheme – you will save money as well as improve your mental health and wellbeing and reduce your Carbon Footprint.
• Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
• Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
St Teresa's Catholic Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years