We are seeking to appoint an Office Manager/PA to Principal to:
• Plan, coordinate and manage the administrative support functions across the school and ensure and effective service is delivered for staff and students
• Provide personal assistance and confidential secretarial support to the Principal and other senior colleagues
• Act as Clerk to the Governance Committee
We're looking for you if you have:
• Excellent organisational, ICT and time management skills
• Experience of supporting senior leaders in respect of their duties
• The ability to lead and manage other staff
• The ability to work under pressure and meet conflicting demands within deadlines
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Description and Person Specification)
What we can offer:
• A competitive Salary
• Employee benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Programme
• A full continuous Professional Development Programme
• Training Opportunities through our bespoke CPD programmes
International British Online School (iBOS) is the world’s pioneering online secondary school, led by a group of senior leaders with years of experience in running and leading outstanding schools worldwide. Our teachers broadcast lessons from our school here in London, where lessons are delivered via live and interactive online video-links to pupils world-wide.
For additional information about our school, please visit iBOS website: http://www.ibos.school
Closing Date: 31st January 2021 (midday)
Full Time (6:15am to 4:00pm), 43 weeks per year, - term time plus INSET days plus 4 weeks in school holidays.
The start for this post is soon after the interviews.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. An enhanced disclosure/status check will be sought from the Disclosure and Barring Service for the successful candidate.
International British Online School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 13 - 19 years