37 hours per week, term time plus two weeks
Inspire their remarkable with us
We are looking to appoint an Office Services Manager to support the day-to-day running of the academy. You will be proactive, organised and creative. This role will suit someone with previous administrative experience and the ability to roll their sleeves up and find solutions within all areas.
In this role, you will:
- Manage relevant student and staff related admin which ensures the efficient and effective service in the school.
- Manage the smooth and efficient service of Admin Assistant (First Aid), Admin Assistant (Attendance), Admin Assistant (Parent Pay/transport), Receptionist/Reprographics Assistant (line manage 3 staff)
- Provide a confidential and high quality range of professional administration services to the Senior Leadership Team
- Promote and adhere to the Trust’s values to be unusually brave, discover what’s possible, push the limits and be big hearted.
The school is an orderly environment and a culture of respect is evident’ Ofsted 2017
‘Lessons are purposeful and challenging and pupils engage well with planned activities’ Ofsted 2017
- A ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2017) - where we care deeply for the students and the community we serve.
- A school with a fabulous ethos, excellence in all areas.
- A leading school in the Midlands hub of AET schools with a commitment to personalised professional development.
- A school where British values are celebrated by helping our students become thriving, future citizens.
- You will be creative and innovative, with a proven track record of challenging the brightest students academically.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Tuesday 15 October 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.