We are actively seeking One to One Tutors to work with students aged from 5 to 16 in the Lincolnshire area on an ad-hoc basis. The role will see you tutoring students in and outside of the clasroom, in centres and sometimes in their home so it is essential that you have your own transport. This would be a great opportunity to experience teaching either with part and full time hours. We have various vacancies around the Lincoln, Boston, Grantham, Spalding, Louth and Mablethorpe area.
The ideal One to One Tutor will:
- Be passionate and dedicated to teaching
- Be flexible, a team player and have excellent communication skills
- Have a good level of IT literacy
The successful One to One Tutor must have excellent behaviour management, the ability to teach creatively adapting to the needs of each leaner and must have good core subject knowledge. To be successful in this role the One to One Tutor will ideally be degree educated and previous experience in a similar role would be preferred yet not essential.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV. Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education. You must also be able to meet all the national safeguarding criteria.
What Vision for Education can offer you:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Free training courses
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink