Outside School Hours Care Educator
Casual position for 2020
Applications are invited from highly motivated individuals for our OSHC service in Coffs Harbour, Toormina and Murwillumabah NSW. Working as part of a collaborative team, we are seeking people who are flexible, creative and enjoy working with primary school age children. Available hours are before and after school care and vacation care.
You will need to be familiar with the ACECQA National Quality Framework to be successful in this role
Selection Criteria to address in your application:
- Ability to implement a quality OSHC program that enhances the interests of all children
- Skills in developing positive relationships with children, parents, caregivers and other key stakeholders
- An understanding of the requirements of The National Quality Framework and The Framework for School Hours Care – My Time, Our Place
- The ability to ensure a child safe environment and mandatory reporting under Child Protection legislation in NSW
- The ability to work within the Mission, Vision and Values of the Catholic Primary School, Parish and Catholic Schools Office
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
- ACECQA and NSW approved Child Protection and First Aid Certificates, or willingness to obtain.
- Relevant skills, experience and qualifications, or studying towards, for working within OSHC.
Enquiries about these positions should be directed to Marina Hynes 0417213171 or email@example.com
Successful applicants will need to register for employment see http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Wednesday 4 December 2019
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/