The Governors and Headteacher of Lonesome Primary would like to appoint a qualified, talented and enthusiastic KS2 class teacher to join our friendly, multicultural and Rights Respecting school. This is an excellent opportunity to join our happy school during an exciting phase in our development.
Do you have a commitment to raising standards? Are you a good/outstanding teacher who is looking for an exciting school to continue your career at? If so, you are just the person for us.
Are you a class teacher who is:
• An exceptional classroom teacher who will inspire and motivate our learners?
• Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time?
• Committed to inclusive education and raising standards?
• Able to communicate effectively with others?
We can offer:
· excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
· a great staff team to work with
· Governors who are passionate and committed to everyone in our school
· incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children
· support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team
· TLR available to the right candidate for subject leadership or area of school improvement
· A commitment to supporting work/life balance
School visits are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office on 020 8648 1722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.