Employment Vacancy: PA to the Deputy Heads and Office Manager
Term time “plus” - 38 weeks pa
Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 6.00 pm plus 3 weeks to be worked flexibly during the school summer holiday.
Start date: as soon as possible
Competitive salary, contributory pension scheme and Employee Assistance Programme
Located in Farnham Royal, South Buckinghamshire
Caldicott is one of the country’s most prestigious Independent Boarding and Day Preparatory Schools for Boys. We are a flourishing school with around 250 boys from 7 to 13 years old, with a five-day week in Year 3 & Year 4, Saturday School from Year 5 and all boys weekly board in Year 7 & Year 8. We deliver a first-class education, sporting provision and a rich variety of music, drama, arts and extracurricular opportunities in a friendly and supportive working environment. The school is only twenty miles from central London in a beautiful location.
We are looking for a suitably experienced PA to provide professional support to our three Deputy Heads. This is a varied, exciting, key role, as a polished ambassador for the school, based in our busy main office and managing the administrative team. The primary responsibilities of the PA/Office Manager will be to provide administrative and organisational support for the Deputy Heads but also to perform key process tasks to facilitate and support a range of service and functions for the wider school community.
In particular, the successful candidate will be:
• an experienced senior level PA, confident with a busy and varied workload;
• flexible, adaptable and very well organised;
• confident with MS Office applications, Outlook, Word and Excel in particular; also in the use of using databases such as iSAMS for reporting and administrative processes;
• a resilient and resourceful individual;
• a calm team player who can prioritise effectively and work efficiently, and
• have excellent interpersonal skills, with a cheerful “can do” attitude and confident in communicating appropriately with a wide variety of contacts across the school and parent body
This key role reports to the Director of Admissions and Communications and works closely with the School Secretary/Receptionist and School Administrator/Logistics Co-ordinator in a mutually supportive and collaborative way.
Caldicott is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For application information visit our website: http://www.caldicott.com/EmploymentVacancies.aspx
Completed applications should be sent by email with a covering letter to the Headmaster, care of: email@example.com
Deadline for receipt of completed applications is Monday 20th September 2021
Caldicott Preparatory School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Boys school with students of age 7 - 13 years
Caldicott is a thriving day and boarding country prep school for boys aged 7 – 13 in South Buckinghamshire. Situated in 40 acres of magnificent grounds, we are just 15 miles from Heathrow Airport and 30 minutes from West London. We pride ...