Personal Assistant to the Headteacher
Band 8 (point 17 - 22)
Actual salary: £20,523 - £23,147
(£24,491 – £27,041 FTE)
As soon as possible
Temporary until 23rd July
We are seeking to appoint a temporary Personal Assistant to the Headteacher to provide a confidential, efficient, high calibre service to the Headteacher and to support the Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidates will:
- Be responsible to the headteacher, referring complex problems for guidance and expected to work with minimal supervision.
- To take minutes at meetings when required some outside of working hours.
- To be the first contact for telephone queries for the headteacher, coordinating any complaints or concerns received from parents or the general public ensuring they are referred to the correct person and deal within a timely manner.
• Arrange hospitality for visitors and any events.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information or to visit the school, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01274 776200.
Closing Date: 8am on Monday 12 April 2021
An application pack can be downloaded from
contacting our recruitment team on
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
(Please note we can not accept CV’s)
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The new Hanson School building on the Sutton Avenue site, is the third building in over 100 years to carry the proud Hanson Name (the first Hanson School opened on Byron Street in 1897). Hanson School has a long established reputation for excellence ...