Do you want to work in one of the top 5% of schools in the country for progress nationally, equipping students for success in both further study and future employment?
36 hours per week
Monday – Thursday: 10.00am – 6.15pm, Friday: 10.00am – 6.00pm
Term time plus 4 weeks
Salary Point: 4/5, 18 – 25 (£19,719 - £24,268) pro rata depending on experience.
The Governing Body are looking to appoint an individual who will provide a confidential and personal service to the Headteacher and support the Senior Leadership Team.
You will be accountable to the Headteacher, provide a link between staff and the Headteacher and be able to work effectively, undertaking a range of tasks simultaneously, adapting quickly and efficiently to changing circumstances and situations.
You should be:
- Able to prioritise and organise time effectively, produce accurate documentation with a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to undertake actions independently taking decisions without referring to others.
- Adaptable and flexible and have a multifaceted work ethic.
- An effective communicator able to develop and maintain effective and supportive relationships with colleagues.
- Able to approach all confidential matters with discretion, sensitivity and diplomacy.
- Fully computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and using the internet to access relevant information.
If shortlisted, candidates will be required to undertake an activity. Candidates successful in this will be brought forward to interview.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a thriving school and make a major contribution to the schools continued success.
Further details and an application form are available by contacting the school, or can be downloaded from our school website.
Visits are warmly welcomed - please contact Ms Adams, Personnel on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Pound Street, Carshalton, Surrey SM5 3PS
Tel: 020 8642 2025 ext 202
Fax: 020 8643 7925
Closing date: 12.00pm, Friday 12th January 2018
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 15th January 2018
Reference No: Eteach / Job ID. 811022
“St Philomena’s is an exceptional school.” OFSTED March 2008
“St Philomena’s High School for Girls is an outstanding Catholic school. It achieves both academic excellence and outstanding personal and spiritual development for all pupils. Pupil’s take full advantage of the opportunities offered to them at St Philomena’s and are happy to contribute to all aspects of school life.”
Section 48 Inspection
The school has 1,385 students with 320 in the Sixth Form.
Ms M Noone
St Philomena’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.