Stanchester Academy is a secondary school located in Stoke-Sub-Hamdon. The school is part of the Bridgwater & Taunton College Trust.
Job Ref: 159
Part-time and fixed Term until August 2021, pending external funding
32 hours per week, all year round
BTCT Scale Points 10 to 12
Actual starting salary: £19,418 per annum
Starting March 2021
At Stanchester Academy we aim to provide a rich and varied education for all of our students. We believe that ensuring students realise their full potential depends upon a continuous drive for excellence by our staff.
We are looking to recruit a Parent and Family Support Advisor to work with children, young people and their families. We believe this is an outstanding opportunity to join a diverse and successful team that works hard to enthuse students and instil in them high standards.
The successful candidate will:
▪ have a real passion
▪ be able to build relationships quickly, with humility and empathy
▪ show respect to others – students, parents and colleagues – in order to get the best out of them
▪ be positive, optimistic, caring, kind and approachable
▪ be willing to be immersed in the life of a busy and successful Academy
▪ be able to inspire and motivate others, supporting a shared vision and direction
▪ use resources, intellect, creativity and innovation to be successful
For further details and an application form please go to:
Closing date: 3pm on Wednesday 24th February 2021