Part Time Chaplain
Closing Date 9th March 2018 at 12 noon.
Interview date - 28th March 2018
18.5 Hours per week (Tues, Thurs & Fri) - 38 weeks
The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective Chaplain who is committed to developing Harris Church of England Academy.
A recent Ofsted report stated “This is now an improving school. Stronger senior leadership, since the current headteacher’s arrival, has improved behaviour, attendance and the quality of teaching. The school’s staff are united and committed to seeing the school continue to improve. Morale is high.”
- Able to engage, inspire & develop in creative ways the development of students’ spirituality.
- Passionate about church school education.
- Enthusiastic about ensuring the ongoing development of the distinctively Christian character of the Academy.
- Keen to forge relationships with parents, pupils, staff and the local community.
- Wish to play a significant role in worship, pastoral and the spiritual nurture of the Academy.
- Have a desire to explore opportunities for developing faith and discipleship through extra-curricular activities such as clubs and prayer groups.
- Have a passion to help others.
Please note: You may also be interested in the post of part time Associate Minister at St Mark’s Church, Bilton. For further information, please contact the Rector and Area Dean, Tim Cockell on 01788 812613 (email: email@example.com) or the Archdeacon Missioner, Morris Rodham on 07506 731892 (email: Morris.Rodham@CovCofE.org). An application form can be downloaded from the Diocesan Website: http://www.dioceseofcoventry.org/vacancies/current_vacancies