Vision for Education are looking to recruit an outstanding Early Years Teacher on behalf of a successful Infant school in Sunderland
The position is a temporary part time role, beginning in March 2018 and continuing for the rest of the academic year. The successful candidate will be required to work 2 full days per week, with occasional extra cover available in Year.
The salary for this position will be £90.00 - £105.00 per day, depending on experience.
The successful candidate will:
· Demonstrate a commitment to working in partnership with pupils, staff, parents and the local community
· Have excellent classroom skills and high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
· Be energetic, enthusiastic and a have a good sense of humour
· Have an understanding of the curriculum and practice in the Foundation Stage
· Have experience of working in a Foundation setting
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
The closing date for applications is Friday 23rd February 2018.
For further information please call Elouise Fisher on 0191 3844615 or email email@example.com