Yeo Moor is a 4-11 Primary School (359 on roll). We are committed to providing an outstanding education to the young people of our school community and being centered on growth, development and achievement. We have a strong vision and a well-designed school improvement drive that is based on secure values and the idea that people matter. Clevedon is a lovely place to work and the community we serve value education and share our ideas about aspiration and success.
Required January 2021-July 2021, 1 9.5 PW Fixed Term Contract
Term Time Only (including Inset days)
We are looking to recruit an outstanding member of staff to join our dedicated team of Learning Support Assistants.
The successful candidate will work primarily in-class to support Year 4 / 5 pupils and will show enthusiasm, flair and commitment to achieving the best outcomes for the pupil.
• An organisation committed to excellence where pupils and staff are
• An innovative, vibrant and forward thinking school
• An experienced, supportive and committed staff team that work hard
for the benefit of all the children
• Opportunities to be involved in the Clevedon Learning Hub –
involvement in conferences, coaching, action research and
• Exceptional professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to be part of a school that is developing rapidly and is
on a very secure improvement journey
• A supportive staff team that work hard for the benefit of all children
• Knowledge and understanding of supporting pupils with special
• A commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking
school where standards matter
• An ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning in pupils
• Committed and driven to high standards, personal success and self-
• Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a
variety of professional development opportunities
An application form and further details are available from: www.yeomoorprimaryschool.org.uk
Tel: 01275 875607 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 9am Friday 26th February 2021
Interviews planned for Tuesday 9th March 2021
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through ISA/DBS checks
* We are very keen to support career development, however we are not able to provide feedback to candidates not invited to interview. Contact will only be made with successful candidates.
Yeo Moor Primary School