Would you like the opportunity to join a highly successful Surrey prep school set on a private estate in the leafy suburb of Kingston?
We are looking for a part-time minibus driver (mornings) to work for Rokeby School. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to join our team.
Working within the Premises team, completing a pre-arranged route to ensure our boys are collected and delivered safely to School.
What we offer:
• Flexible, term-time only hours
• The opportunity of working in a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
• Good opportunities for personal and career development
• Pension Scheme
• Employee benefits such as free lunch and refreshments during the school day during term time and free parking
• Free access to employee assistance programme
What you will have:
• Previous work experience driving minibuses and/or coaches
• Drivers Licence with no more than 3 endorsement points and held for more than 2 years
• Licenced to drive a Minibus Category D1
• The ability to work flexible hours
• Able to work as part of a team and contribute towards its success
• Diplomatic skills and confidentiality
Salary: £10.75 - £11.50 per hour
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by downloading an application form and job description.
Closing Date: Noon on Friday, 16 April 2021
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rokeby School, George Road, Kingston upon Thames KT2 7PB Telephone: 020 8942 2247
Rokeby School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its entire staff to share its commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service criminal records bureau disclosure.
Registered Charity No: 312653
Kingston upon Thames
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Boys school with students of age 4 - 13 years