£15,075 - £16,299 pro rata
Term Time - Mon to Fri 6.5 hours/day with 1/2 hour for lunch – 32.5 hours/week (38 weeks per year) 0830-1530
Out of Term Time - Mon to Fri 4 hours/day with no lunch break – 20 hours/week (14 weeks per year) 1100-1500 This is a varied role working five days Monday to Friday.
The role involves providing cover for Reprographics services, the ordering and maintaining stock levels of stationery and paper and handling the post, all of which are an essential service of the department. Deadlines must be met on a daily basis and ordering procedures followed under the guidance of the Line Manager.
As a member of the Central Administration Services Team, you will have an overview of all roles within the department, including Reception, in order to provide occasional cover and enable the department to provide an efficient, flexible and professional customer service to the College.
The successful applicant will have experience of working in a busy office environment, an eye for detail and with a strong customer focus and good organisational, resourceful and communication skills. Competence in the use of IT systems including MS Office is required along with experience of photocopying and printing techniques.
Previous candidates need not apply.
This post is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 28 August 2017
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Child Care Vouchers
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Free gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus • Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider