Part-time Primary PPA Cover Teacher
£125-£150 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are PGCE or BEd.
Mid January 2021 - Long-term supply role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Part-time Primary PPA Cover Teacher. This role will be for 3 days per week and starts mid January 2021 and will continue until July 2021. It will be paid on a long-term supply basis by Vision for Education.
The desired PPA Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but an experienced teacher would is preferred. The role will involve covering classes across Key Stage 1 and 2, delivering work that has been pre-planned by the Class Teacher. Marking will be required.
This is a 'Good' school which has high standards and targets for its students to strive for. It is a two form entry school in Cambridge. It is a part of a large academy trust with 20 (mainly primary) schools across East Anglia. It expects the best provision for their children and are led by an experienced Senior team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The Trust offers excellent CPD and have a specific Learning and Development Officer. It provides a range of opportunities for progression within the school.
To be considered for this role, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Or have recent experience of teaching 7-11 year olds.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons using other Teacher's lesson plans.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £250 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact us on 01223 608140 or send me an e-mail on email@example.com
Vision for Education Ltd