‘Pupils have very positive attitudes to learning..’ OFSTED (March 2017)
This is a genuine opportunity for you to be part of this exciting phase in the life of our school. Aylward Primary is a friendly, supportive and growing school, situated on the edge of London, a 5 minute walk from Stanmore tube station. Our school is judged as a ‘Good’ school by OFSTED (March 2017).
We are looking forward to moving into our brand new school building at the beginning of the summer term.
We are looking to appoint a part-time Reception Teacher to be part of our growing school.
NQT’s are welcome to apply.
We can offer:
- well behaved children who are eager to learn
- a caring, dedicated team of professionals, who are keen to develop their practice
- a school that takes pride in developing the whole child
- excellent CPD opportunities
- a brand new school building based in wonderful school grounds.
We are looking for high quality teachers who:
- are able to lead, motivate and inspire our children
- have high expectations and can clearly demonstrated outstanding teaching and learning
- have up-to-date knowledge and understanding of engaging pupils within a creative curriculum
- are keen to support the school’s ethos and work as part of our hardworking team.
Visits to view the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For an application pack, please visit our website: http://www.aylwardschool.org.uk/vacancies
Closing date: 25th September 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CV’s will not be accepted
For any additional details, please contact the School Business Manager, Marion Tam
Tel: 020 8958 9202
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children