Cotswold Spa Hospital School is looking to appoint a maths teacher 1-2 days per week to join their Outstanding teaching team.
Based within a 12-bed hospital that treats adolescents and young adults suffering from eating disorders, this is a remarkable opportunity to make an enormous difference in young people's lives. The successful candidate will be working in small groups and one-to-one with students to maintain or catch up with their studies while receiving inpatient treatment.
This is an extremely rewarding and versatile role, perfect for teachers who value student wellbeing and who enjoy seeing the positive impact education can play in someone's life.
The ideal candidate must:
- hold relevant teaching qualifications and experience
- be able to teach maths up to A-level
- be committed to safeguarding and aware of its importance
- be flexible and adaptable in their approach
The ability and willingness to teach other subjects, skills and hobbies at any level will be highly valued; relevant CPD will be provided.
- Generous and flexible CPD arrangements: our leadership team are committed to allowing teachers to pursue their professional interests and projects. Each teacher has an hour a week of protected time for CPD in addition to ample PPA time.
- A wide host of benefits as an employee of Elysium Healthcare: including discounted retail and a concierge service.
- A generous employee wellbeing scheme, involving treats and vouchers throughout the year.
- The opportunity to work with often high-achieving students in small groups, seeing the positive difference education makes in their lives.
- The chance to work in a small and friendly team.
Cotswold Spa Hospital School
- Special needs with independent funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 13 - 19 years