ABC Teachers need a Year 1 Teacher as soon as possible for a fantastic opportunity to work on a part time, long-term basis at a welcoming primary school in the north of Nuneaton to start ASAP.
About the Role:
· Year 1 Class
· Full teaching responsibilities
· Average class sizes
· Suitable candidates should apply immediately
· Part-time (Wednesday/Thursday/Friday)
· M1 to UPS3
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
The school is looking for a teacher who has:
· Thorough understanding of National Curriculum
· Good communication skills
· Effective range of delivery
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Very competitive pay rates
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Thomas Haynes on 01543 410 500 or 'apply now'.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.