Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 4 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Durham on a part time basis.
The Governors of a small, welcoming Primary School on the outskirts of Durham are looking for a successful teacher who is innovative and enthusiastic. The successful candidate will be required to work three full days per week.
To be considered for the position of Year 4 Teacher you must:
· Demonstrate a strong subject knowledge in all areas of the primary curriculum
· Be dedicated to ensuring the overall well-being of pupils
· Demonstrate the drive and ability to ensure the highest possible standards for all children in your care
· Foster excellent working relationships with parents and carers
· Support the vision and ethos of the school’s community
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Year 4 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
This role is due to begin after February half term, and will continue for the rest of the academic year.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.