We are seeking to recruit a Pastoral & Inclusion Manager to manage, lead and sponsor the pastoral development of the academy and manage the implementation of all necessary processes for the relevant ‘key stages’ of the curriculum. To provide a complementary service to Academy teachers and support staff particularly in implementing behavioural objectives and addressing the needs of children who need help to overcome barriers to learning both inside and outside the Academy in order to achieve their full potential.
Our mission is to support and inspire all our students to develop the respect, resilience, skills and understanding to become independent learners and caring, responsible citizens through the Oasis 9 Habits.
The applicant will have:
- Experience in managing, coaching and facilitating staff in a Pastoral situation.
- Ability to put together integrated strategies within the context of overall objectives
- Strong understanding of the Academy’s Inclusive pupil policies.
- Detailed knowledge of the ‘Every Child Matters’ agenda.
- Experience of working with and mentoring pupils to improve their life chances and opportunities.
- Strong organisational and record keeping skills.
- Experience of working with learners within a classroom environment, and of setting and raising standards
- Experience in leading and managing a philosophy of restorative practice whole school
In return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team and for a Trust of Academies that is very highly regarded nationally and regionally
- high quality leadership development opportunities through personalised CPD •
- state of the art buildings and facilities
- support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners locally, nationally and internationally
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting journey of improvement at Oasis Academy Lister Park
- the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students and become part of our community hub expansion in Manningham
For an informal discussion, or to arrange a visit to the Academy, please contact the PA to Principal at email@example.com .