Do you have a genuine interest in helping make a difference to young people’s lives and want the opportunity to develop your skills and experiences whilst supporting the behaviour and welfare of our students? Then come and join us at Oaks Park High School!
The successful candidate will have:
● Excellent oral and written communication
● The ability to form and maintain appropriate professional relationships and boundaries with young people and adults
● Good organisational and time management skills.
● The ability to work constructively as part of a team
● Good ICT skills to support learning
● The ability and willingness to learn new skills. With a commitment to personal career development
Why work for Oaks Park High School:
● Oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with over 400 students in the Sixth Form and excellent modern facilities to support learning.
● Work with a collaborative, forward thinking Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
● Strong vision of success and achievement supported by an excellent continuing professional development programme for all staff.
● Medical and well-being support for all staff (at no cost to the member of staff)
● An ambitious and supportive multicultural community that keeps our child-centred philosophy at the heart of everything that we do.
● Highly regarded for outstanding pupil behaviour and purposeful learning environment.
● Committed to the very highest standards of student care and achievement and seek outstanding staff who wish to be part of our success.
● Continued Professional Learning programme for all staff
● Potential for suitably qualified candidates to apply for Teaching Apprenticeships
Oaks Park High School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
It gives me great pleasure to introduce myself as the Headteacher of Oaks Park High School. I am delighted that you are considering applying for a role at our school
The school has achieved so much since the doors first opened in 2001; i...