Pastoral Care Co-ordinator
An inspiring opportunity to take your career to the next level and help shape the lives of our most vulnerable young people.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Location: North West London Independent School, East Acton
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
The Complete Education Solution (TCES)
TCES is a group of Ofsted rated Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. We are committed to achieving the best outcome for each pupil and their family through access to excellent education and family support.
TCES North West London Independent School is an Ofsted Outstanding rated day school specialising in Leadership and the Arts, with all pupils encouraged to find and express their creativity and supported to achieve awards alongside traditional subjects.
The Role - Pastoral Care Co-ordinator
We are looking for an experienced pastoral lead to coordinate the pastoral care of pupils with complex needs, delivering cohesion between family and school life. You will support pupils with very complex needs, including ASC and/or SEMH who require intensive nurturing and therapeutic approaches to enable them to gain positive learning and social outcomes.
Essential requirements to be successful in the role are:
- Experience of directly supporting and working with families and young people.
- Experience of managing neuro-diverse children with SEND, including ASC and/or SEMH.
- Knowledge of the stages of child development, and legislation relating to childcare and Local Authorities.
- Hold GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in Mathematics and English.
- A flexible, ‘can do’ attitude.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary and terms and conditions.
- An opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education in one of the most rewarding sectors whilst directly contributing to the positive outcomes for pupils with SEMH and ASC.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your career, guaranteed Gold standard training and an annual training week.
- A range of employee support and wellbeing benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), My Counselling, My GP Anytime, My Health Assessments, My On-Demand Physio, My Wellbeing App and the exclusive rewards platform, offering multiple discounts on shopping and entertainment.
Closing date Friday 5th March
Please complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return to email@example.com.
TCES is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to all relevant checks such as references, medical clearance and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
North West London Independent School
- Special needs with independent funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 19 years
The Complete Education Solution (TCES) is a family-owned group of Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. The majority of our...