We’re looking for you have…
- a real empathy with students and a desire to work with students and families to drive up standards of attainment and help provide a broad level of support;
- the continuing desire to face fresh challenges and develop new ideas;
- the ability to enthuse, engage, motivate and challenge students to make progress;
- the drive to support tutors across all year groups in achieving the priorities and targets of the Pastoral team;
- what it takes to create and maintain a high profile role around the school
We welcome applications from teachers who can offer any subject.
What we can offer:
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme – bespoke to your particular role and career path;
- a professional mentor from a partnership school and/or professional coach within the school;
- training opportunities through our membership of the Sigma Trust and our involvement with the Coast 2 Coast training consortium of local schools;
- teaching across the full age and ability range (Years 7- 13);
- teaching in a well-resourced department;
- a laptop computer for school use;
- employee benefits: pension scheme and childcare voucher scheme.
To apply for this post please complete a school application form avialable both via TES and from the school website.
Close date: Sunday 28th January 2018