Pastoral Leader – Full Time, Term time only, plus 5 days training
Salary: SCP11-15 (£21,166- £22,911 FTE)
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Pastoral Leader for a September 2019 to join our team in ensuring high quality teaching, learning and student achievement. We are very proud to be recognised as a ‘Good’ school on our journey to ‘Outstanding’. Oasis Academy MediaCityUK is a member of a large and successful multi academy trust Oasis Community Learning www.oasiscommunitylearning.org with 49 academies nationally, 12 international hubs across the world and a growing reputation for delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community.
We work alongside outstanding National Teaching Schools and in partnership with a wide range of national educational providers to deliver our ambitious vision of providing excellent standards of teaching, learning achievement and pastoral care through focusing on our core values and mission to respect, believe and inspire.
Oasis Academy Media CityUK has wonderful students, talented teachers, superb facilities and a very bright future. We hope you will want to find out more and join us on our journey of transformation to become outstanding.
We are looking for an experienced Pastoral Leader who:
• Is highly motivated and committed to achieving our vision
• Passionate about improving the life chances of all young people especially the most vulnerable
• Is an excellent team player
• Is an excellent communicator
• Can use initiative and has a ‘can do’ attitude
• Is computer literate
• Is very well organized and hardworking
• Is able to demonstrate flexibility and resilience
• Has a great sense of humour
You will be:
• Strongly committed to the Oasis ethos and habits
• Relentless in your focus to achieve the highest standards
• Committed to developing the character of all our young people
• Resilient, determined to persevere in the face of challenges
• Able to promote high expectations and positive behaviour
• Responsible for professional communication with staff, other professionals, parents/carers
• Able to develop a positive climate for learning and environment based on mutual respect
• maintain high standards and expectations at all times
• contribute to the safety, personal development and wellbeing of all students
• Strive for the highest standards of professional practice.
• Support our most vulnerable young people to ensure they are able to achieve and progress
Call us if you would like to arrange an informal visit or alternatively download the application pack from our website: oasisacademymediacityuk.org
Please email application to: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: 09.00am 18 September 2019
Interviews to take place: Monday 23 September 2019
Start Date: ASAP
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
King William Street