Salary: VTG scale 8 point 25 + Health Cash Plan and Benefits Package
Contract: Permanent contract
Hours: 8.15 - 3.45 (core hours, 35 hours) + 2.5 hours flexibly each week (Term Time + 10 days, as agreed with line manager)
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Colston’s Girls’ School.
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious individual who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is ready and able to take on a role supporting our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed
• Every opportunity to further your professional development and career.
• Well‐resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
Closing date: 12th January 2018
Interview date: Thursday 18th January 2018
Colston’s Girls’ School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff. We are an employer who is positive about diversity and welcome applications from Black Minority Ethnic groups