Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a PDHPE Teacher to join our well-established client school located in Western Sydney. The school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community and offers the optimal learning environment for all students.
About the Role:
- Teach years 7 to 10
- Full time, permanent position
- Commencing January 2018
- Located in Western Sydney
About the School:
- Follows the Australian National Curriculum
- Professional development offered for all staff
- Holistic learning environment
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Relevant tertiary qualifications recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
- Provide no less than three professional references
- Be eligible to work in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Leonie, quoting job reference #WEB1710-522110LL – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1710-522110LL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).