We are currently recruiting for a role at a co-educational, independent school located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. The school achieves highly academic results, and they pride themselves on their growing and supportive learning environment. There is a strong focus on high expectations and students aspiring to change the world.
About the Role:
• Teaching Years 7-10 PDHPE
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencement ideally Term 4 2021, however open to Term 1, 2022
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549801MC or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales