Applications are invited for the following vacancy at our K-12 client school located in Western Sydney. The school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community. It offers a great environment, with inclusive and supportive colleagues and a friendly and dynamic staff culture.
About the Role:
• Teaching Year 7-11 PDHPE
• Full-time, Fixed Term Contract
• 12 month contract with the view to become permanent for the right candidate
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #TES2012-546657FL – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2012-546657SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!