Would you like to be part of a forward-thinking, supportive school community where your professional development is a priority? St James' is an Ofsted-rated "Good" school where we are committed to the flourishing of all our staff and pupils.
We seek to appoint for September 2021, a well-qualified and passionate PE teacher.
We can offer you an excellent package including bespoke CPD, childcare vouchers and support from leaders who take seriously the importance of work-life balance. We value your development and will work with you to ensure that your talents are nurtured to the full, welcoming applicants from all faiths and backgrounds.
Our leadership team are committed to the professional and personal development of our teachers, and we actively look for ways to make sure that work-life balance is a reality.
The successful applicant will be joining a highly organised, committed, energetic and well equipped department in a school that has the development of all our members, staff and students alike, at the heart of our mission.
St James' welcomes applications from colleagues from all backgrounds.
We seek teachers who:
- Are outstanding classroom practitioners.
- Have excellent subject knowledge and are honest about their own development needs.
- Are ambitious for themselves and our students.
- Are team players with a can-do attitude and strong personal resilience.
- Are committed to supporting the school's wide and varied extra-curricular programme.
- Are supportive of the school's Catholic ethos.
We can offer you:
- Excellent development through our tailored CPD programme and team of Lead Practitioners and coaches.
- A staff wellbeing programme that is genuinely responsive to need.
- A collegiate, supportive and stimulating professional environment.
If you are an enthusiastic, creative, well-organised professional who wants to develop your craft in a school where human flourishing is at the heart of what we do, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: Friday 16 April 2021.
Interviews: w/c Monday 19 April 2021.
The school reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the advertised closing date. This advert may be closed at any time.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
St James' Catholic High School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years