ABC Teachers are seeking a qualified PE teacher for a position starting in January for a school located in Belper. This is a fantastic opportunity for a teacher looking for a better work life balance.
This position is for around 6 weeks . You will be required to work 2 half days and 2 full days from Tuesday to Friday each week. Responsibility’s for the full class teacher role so this will include planning, preparation and assessment. You will have one day per week where the school will not need you.
The school are looking for a dynamic teacher who is:
• An enthusiastic practitioner with high expectations
• Passionate about teaching and learning
• Committed to making a lasting difference to pupils at the school
• Hard working and enthusiastic with a sense of humour
Why ABC Teachers?
· FREE Registration
· FREE DBS
· Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
· *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
· Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
· Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
· A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
· Flexibility to work on the days you choose
· Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
· Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
· An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 01332 219 051 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.