Focus School Biggleswade Campus is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, well-qualified male PE Teacher to work on a part time basis (Thursdays only) to inspire and enthuse our passionate students to fulfil their potential.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in the delivery of KS2,3,4 and 5 core PE lessons.
· Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
· Have in depth subject knowledge
· Be an experienced teacher
· Enjoy being part of a supportive team
· Be caring and enthusiastic
· Respect the school’s aims and values
· Excellent working environment with good resources
· Students that are hardworking and positive about their learning
· Small class sizes
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated students
· The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development
Please visit our website: www.biggleswade.focus-school.com and follow us on LinkedIn at Focus Learning Trust.
There is no closing date for applications. The vacancy will be advertised for a minimum of 7 days and until a suitable applicant is found.
Due to the nature of the role it is only open to male applicants (exempt under the Equality Act 2010 pursuant to Schedule 9, Part 1).
Focus School Biggleswade Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2016 and The Education Act, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment