ICS is an independent, IB Continuum and IB World School, with 40 years’ history, providing an international IB education to students aged 3 - 18 (PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes).
Our primary school is looking for a PE Teacher who can join us for from next academic year.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to develop, plan, lead and deliver high-quality learning experiences to Nursery to Year 6 student
- Be part of an amazing team who are consistent in providing children with an exceptionally good teaching-learning environment
Why work for ICS?
- Small class size up to 16 students
- Fantastic support from your colleagues and line managers who genuinely want to see you succeed and thrive
- Great opportunities to be involved in developing IB PYP programs
- Central London location. We are promoting a good work-life balance.
- Great team-work in a thoroughly collaborative environment
- Opportunity to work with and learn about many different cultures – we are an International School!
Please download the job application pack for more details.
We reserve the right to shortlist the applications before the advert closing date. Please apply now if you are interested.
ICS has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to background checks including Enhanced DBS checks/Overseas Police Checks and prohibition and reference checks. Original IDs and certificates will be checked prior to the appointment. During interviews, all candidates will be asked to talk through their applications, including periods when they were not working. ICS is committed to equal opportunities.
ICS - International Community School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
International Community School, London is a warm and friendly family-centred school in Central London. Our IB PYP, MYP and DP programmes are designed to give children a broad range of experiences within a creative and engaging context and we w...