Vision for Education are recruiting for a school in Salford a full time PE teacher that will be starting in March until December 2019. The candidate needs to have QTS and have a sound ability to teach PE up to GCSE.
The school is one of the highest achieving schools in the area and prides itself on obtaining high standards and results. It is expected that the candidate has excellent class room management, high expectations of their pupils and they may be required to mark and prepare lessons accordingly.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
· Enthusiastic, professional and committed with schools that you are placed
· Confident within classroom
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Manchester Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink