We are actively seeking to recruit an outstanding PE Teacher to work within schools around the Scunthorpe area on a supply basis. Schools are looking for a PE Teacher with a commitment to academic excellence and helping each learner succeed.
The ideal PE Teacher will:
- Be a committed team player
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have a proven track record of success
The role of PE Teacher will see you delivering classes across KS3 and KS4 and you must have the ability to deliver innovative and creative lessons which engage and challenge students to achieve their full potential. To be successful, the PE Teacher must be a qualified teacher with good subject knowledge and experience teaching up to KS5.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV. Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a Child Workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education.
What we can offer you OR In return for your hard work and expertise, you will be rewarded with:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink