When you join GEMS Education you join an international education company with a global network of International schools and over fifty years of education experience. GEMS Education is the leading Kindergarten to Grade 12 operator in the world educating over 110,000 children from 151 different nationalities. GEMS Education staff access the company’s professional development programme, one of the largest education training programmes in the world. This ensures the best possible academic outcomes as while ensuring that GEMS attracts and retains the highest staff calibre. To find out more about GEMS Education visit: www.gemseducation.com
GEMS Al Barsha National School Dubai offers an inspirational curriculum based on the National Curriculum for England with Arabic language and UAE culture, heritage and tradition at the heart of everything. As an all-through educational provision, the school currently caters for children from FS1 to Year 12. FS provision is co-educational with Y1-12 boys and girls taught separately.
The school enjoys a prime location making it easily accessible to everything that Dubai has to offer as well as other Emirates. As well as being a fabulous place to work, Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Here in Dubai you will enjoy an excellent lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
About the Role:
We are looking for a committed and dynamic PE teacher to join the GEMS National School, Dubai for a September 2021 start.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher looking for the next step in their career. You should be somebody who is looking to join a global leading company and a world-class international school.
Successful applicants will have:
- A certified teaching qualification with exceptional subject knowledge
- A B.Ed. or a Bachelor’s in a relevant subject alongside a PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Experience teaching GCSE and A-Level or equivalent
- A proven track record of outstanding teaching and learning
- Significant experience of the National Curriculum for England
As a teacher at a GEMS School you can expect:
- Students who are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment
- The opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its students
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day to day life in the UAE. We offer thousands of discounts and 2 for 1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.
GEMS Al Barsha National School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
GEMS Al Barsha National School Dubai offers an inspirational curriculum based on the National Curriculum for England with Arabic language and UAE culture, heritage and tradition at the heart of everything. The school opened in 2016 and as an all-thro...