We are looking to appoint a PE Teacher to join our existing team in September 2021.
TSPS is on a thrilling journey to become a High Performance Learning (HPL) school which believes in normalising high performance for all students and uses a unique teaching and learning framework to develop the attributes needed for success. Everyone in the TSPS community is part of this exceptional voyage and we are endeavouring to embed this strategy into all aspects of our working.
Our school has a reputation for providing the National Curriculum to a high standard and we welcome inspirational teachers and leaders who are able to demonstrate outstanding standards of teaching and learning.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent along with subject qualification.
- Proven experience of teaching PE in a British curriculum school.
- The ability to demonstrate and share outstanding practice.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
At The Sheffield Private School, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be subject to various background checks including, receipt of satisfactory references and police checks.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
Competitive tax free salary, individual accommodation, medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity
The Sheffield Private School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years