Performing Arts Teacher
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Main Pay Scale – Permanent Role
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status and experience of teaching in Secondary Schools.
Vision for Education are supporting a school in Rotherham with their permanent requirement to recruit a Performing Arts/Drama Teacher on a full time permanent contract. The position will be delivery of Performing Arts, so Drama and Dance across KS3 and KS4. Experience Teaching Drama and Dance, and the ability to cross over between the two would be required within this role.
This is a permanent role that we are working on behalf of the school to recruit for. The role will start in September 2021 and be a full-time Timetable over 5 days. The position will require full teacher responsibilities as this is not a supply role. The school will be shortlisting suitable candidates we suggest, and arranging face to face interviews, including a lesson observation.
To be considered for the position of Performing Arts Teacher, you will:
• Hold QTS and have experience teaching Drama and Dance to GCSE for Drama and on the Dance BTEC Level 2 course.
• Have experience teaching within a Secondary school or college setting.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Educational professionals.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country to support schools and staff locally across the UK.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Performing Arts Teacher, who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Abi in our Sheffield Secondary team on 0114 243 5555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency