The Governors wish to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our team as a teacher. Applications from NQTs are welcome. Following our OFSTED Inspection in November 2019, we are a Good school and offer a vibrant, caring, friendly and aspirational community with a proud Catholic ethos. If you are passionate about teaching and you are looking for an exciting opportunity, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be inspiring, motivational, enthusiastic and creative
- Be able to work within a close team to achieve the very best for our children
- Actively develop positive relationships with parents and carers
- Has high expectations of pupil’s achievements and behaviour
- Is committed to raising standards and ensuring children meet their full potential
We will offer you:
- A strong Catholic ethos where we all support each other
- Enthusiastic and friendly children who love learning and want to achieve
- Supportive governors, parents and Parish community
- Opportunities for further professional development
- A school that is totally committed to school improvement
You do not have to be a Catholic to work at our school.
Interested candidates are welcome to contact Mrs Dobson, Headteacher to find out more about the post and the school through a confidential discussion. We would welcome visits to the school in line with our COVID-19 guidelines. Please contact the Head Teacher, Mrs Dobson on 01226 281219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CES application forms and further details are available to download from the school website
www.holyroodschool.co.uk and should be returned to the school.
Closing date for applications: Monday 12th April 2021 at 12 noon
Interviews will be held on: Friday 16th April 2021
Please note interviews may take place via video conference call or over the telephone dependent on social distancing restrictions at the time of interview.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to hold an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The successful applicant will be employed on a Catholic Education Service (CES) contract of employment.
Holy Rood Catholic Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years