The Manor Learning Trust is a forward thinking and expanding Multi Academy Trust. There are currently 3 Academies in the Trust and this will shortly grow to 5. With plans to develop and further improve the education, opportunities, resources and facilities for our young people, the Trust wishes to appoint an experienced PA to provide high level administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer and promote and deliver excellent customer service at all times.
You will work collaboratively with other staff to support the effective running of the Trust. You will be proactive in arranging regular Trust meetings for both internal and external stakeholders, preparing agendas and minute taking. The ability to contribute to the development of the Trust’s marketing and communication strategy would be advantageous but not essential. The successful candidate will have:
· Successful experience in a busy PA / administration role and an enthusiasm to take on more responsibility
· Excellent administration and organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate information and reports
· Highly developed communication skills and the ability to develop positive working relationships with all stakeholders.
· Competent IT skills and familiarity with a range of software packages
· Flexibility, reliability and the ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
An awareness of the Education system is an advantage but not essential. The PA will become part of the growing Central Services team so this is a fantastic opportunity to be able to contribute to the development of effective systems, processes and initiatives and expand your skills set.
For further information or an informal conversation about the post, please contact Sarah Charles, HR Director: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Manor Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.